10 Fun Things to Do in Vail Colorado This Winter
Do you want to have a winter vacation? While others love to stay indoors and get warm, many people still want to enjoy the fun and excitement of winter activities, doing some great adventure and unforgettable memories. If you are used to summer and want some great adventure in a snowy place for vacation, book a flight in Vail, Colorado, and forget your Miami, Florida plans this year. Vail is considered as one of the top most destinations when it comes to winter thrill, both for locals and tourists. For your Winter Wonderland vacation, we will share with you the fun and cool things to do in Vail, Colorado.
1. Don’t miss the slopes. Vail is famous because it is one of the finest ski slopes in the world with 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, with thousands of skiers visiting the place every year. Improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding by enrolling in Vail Ski and Snowboard School. You are given a lot of options when you want to rent ski equipment, so check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Yes, even in the coldest winter nights, you can enjoy the natural pools through hot springs.
3. Come to CaniVail! CarniVail is a stylish parade that gives the fun and excitement of a snow twist parade in the Bourbon Street.
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. A lot of professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated and anticipated event in Vail, Colorado. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Enjoy the popular snowshoeing adventures. Hit the hills with some snowshoes strapped.
6. Try ice skating! It is a fun activity for all ages whether you want to glide along the ice or be a graceful figure skater.
7. Come and experience the heart-pounding, exciting, and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Enjoy the dog sledding tour. One of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail is dog sledding, as you get to explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Take a hot air balloon ride to see the unforgettable views from any angle. This is a fun and refreshing activity, watching the sun rising and the great scenery of Vail.
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Never leave and miss the delicious and hearty food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.